TECHNET Archives

April 2016

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 2016 07:49:37 -0600
Yeah, those were interesting times back then! It was about 6-months earlier
we had the Loma Prieta earthquake. We had no real structural damage but we
did lose about 200-lbs of solder out of the wave solder pot, and we lost a
leg of the 3-phase power coming into the plant which took out a bunch of
stuff on our Fuji Lines among other things...

Steve