TECHNET Archives

April 2016

From:
Steven Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steven Kelly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2016 10:32:20 -0400
No that is not true - we plug ENIG ZIF flex - same part - in and out 100šs
of times a day - all kinds of designs- it is handling/handling/handling.
But if you are worried about handling then go to immersion tin or
electroplated gold over lo- stress nickel. Steve

On 2016-04-06, 10:24 AM, "TechNet on behalf of Stadem, Richard D."