TECHNET Archives

April 2016

From:
David Bergman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Bergman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2016 13:22:55 +0000
Nagaraj, you are using a cancelled test method.  I suggest 2.4.1 or 2.4.18.1 for adhesion testing.  Both methods contain the following statement:

6.3 Certification of 3M Brand 600 1/2 inch tape to CID-A-A-

113 is not required. The 3M Brand 600 1/2 inch tape is available

through most office supply stores.

Best regards,

Dave

David W. Bergman

Vice President, Standards & Training

IPC - Association Connecting Electronics Industries

3000 Lakeside Drive Suite 105N Bannockburn, IL 60015-1249 USA

+1 847-597-2840 tel

+1 847-615-5640 fax

+1 847-867-1388 mobile

Skype: davidbergmanipc