TECHNET Archives

April 2016

From:
Lawrence Dzaugis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Lawrence Dzaugis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2016 11:49:00 -0400
TV and other consumer products, over 70 year old material. Cannot make a pth. Can make double sided with jumper wires, not common. Lousy tolerances compared with modern materials.

CEM3 is chopped fiberglass in epoxy. Can make pth. It took sometime for assemblers not to lift pads. Material selected for rf product made in China, 10 million units per year. Product designed by rf company in NY.