TECHNET Archives

March 2016

From:
Graham Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Graham Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2016 18:09:06 +0000
Hi Steve
I need to contract someone to do the form and trim activity for me, this is a small job and does not repeat - so no justification to buy tooling.

Thanks for the pointer tho' - I will ask them if any of their customers do contract forming work.

regards,

Graham Collins
Senior Process Engineer
Sunsel Systems