TECHNET Archives

March 2016

From:
Ed Popielarski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ed Popielarski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2016 21:36:21 +0000
IPC-A-610-F Table 7-4 Line C states: "Percentage of land area covered with wetted solder on solder destination side (see 7.3.5.3)" = 0% for all classes.

Ed Popielarski
Engineering Manager

                               970 NE 21st Ct.
                              Oak Harbor, Wa. 98277

                              Ph: 360-675-1322
                              Fx: 206-624-0695
                              Cl: 360-544-2289

       “It's one kind of victory to slay a beast, move a mountain, and cross a chasm, but it's another kind altogether to realize that the beast, the mountain, and the chasm were of your own design.”
https://maps.google.com/maps/myplaces?hl=en&ll=48.315753,-122.643578&spn=0.011188,0.033023&ctz=420&t=m&z=16&iwloc=A