TECHNET Archives

March 2016

From:
Ioan Tempea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ioan Tempea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2016 15:17:51 +0000
Hi Dean,

When naming the K100LD, are you implying bar, paste and wire or only one in particular?

Have you used it on space flight hardware also?

Thanks,

Ioan Tempea, P. Eng.
Manufacturing Engineer, Satellite Systems

MacDonald, Dettwiler and Associates Corporation, 21025 Trans-Canada Highway, Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue, QC, Canada H9X 3R2
Tel: +1-514-457-2150 x3556
www.mdacorporation.com

This e-mail, and any attachments, are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged, proprietary and/or confidential information. Any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachments for any purposes that have not been specifically authorized by the sender is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete all copies and attachments. This email is for informational purposes only and shall not be interpreted to authorize or conclude a binding agreement between MDA and any other party unless this email contains or is accompanied by an express written confirmation of MDA's intention to enter into a binding agreement, such confirmation shall only be provided by an authorized representative of MDA.