TECHNET Archives

February 2016

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 2016 21:22:16 -0600
Depends on how you mean that Ed.  Putting on Apex is a cast of thousands,
well, at least dozens.

Is there some aspect of the technical meeting that you are interested in?

Doug Pauls
Principal Materials and Process Engineer
Rockwell Collins