TECHNET Archives

January 2016

From:
Ramani Vanavamalai <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ramani Vanavamalai <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 2016 06:39:58 +0530
3x3 mil and starting with Base copper of 17 micron
The problem is due to ground planes on both sides we are having problems in
a few isolated connector holes. Here due to plating of 25 micron in the
hole surface where there is 35 micron plated copper.
This creates under etch problems in 3x3 areas.

V.Ramani
CIT IPC USA
proprietor
KBR (INDIA) LAMINATES & TECHNOLOGY