TECHNET Archives

December 2015

From:
colin mcvean <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, colin mcvean <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 2015 09:54:54 +0000
Namaste Nagaraj,
In my opinion, the condition for the test is that it should be continuous and any significant break in the test which allows for the parts under test to 'normalize' will invalidate the test result.
As its a customer qualification if I was themI would have reservations about how reliable the product performed given such a break.
Personally I would scrap the samples and repeat the test with fresh product.
RegardsColin

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone