TECHNET Archives

December 2015

From:
Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Bev Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Dec 2015 19:50:16 -0500
Victor,
I have not heard of this company. I am very curious as to hear how their
prices compare with Honeywell's, if indeed they have their own actual
sensors. I cannot get my computer to go past their home page so have not
been able to read anything about the actual equipment for measuring the gas
concentrations.  They sure seem to have lots of kit for mounting sensors and
measuring other properties besides gas concentrations.

I presume you are concerned about creep corrosion?

Regards,
Bev