TECHNET Archives

December 2015

From:
Chris Knudsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Chris Knudsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 2015 17:11:03 -0500
Hi Steve,

Good luck on this little adventure.  For the sake of my curiosity,
consider KiCad, and report what you find.

I've been forced to play a bit with Eagle (Arduino side-projects and the
like), and it does seem to have its own very-unique work flow. However,
as previously mentioned, there is a large existing user base for support.

Like Shawn, I use Altium for day-to-day work.  I like it, but would not
recommend it for small projects with small budgets.

Please let us know how it goes.  Don't hesitate to ask us for help!

Regards,

Chris

Chris Knudsen, Principal Engineer • *New England Research, Inc.* • 331
Olcott Dr Ste L1 • White River Junction, VT 05001 • USA
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]> • www.ner.com <http:www.ner.com> •
Phone: +1-802-296-2401