TECHNET Archives

December 2015

From:
"Garcia, Rigo (GSFC-370.0)[ARES CORP]" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Garcia, Rigo (GSFC-370.0)[ARES CORP]
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 2015 21:58:30 +0000
This made me think of one of those times when you are sitting on the plane ready to take off and then the pilot tells you that there will be a delay because maintenance is checking on something. Ten minutes later the pilot informs you that the issue has been taken care of.

It made me wonder what could be really going on. Something like this?

Rigo

“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams” – Eleanor Roosevelt