TECHNET Archives

December 2015

From:
Date:
Mon, 21 Dec 2015 14:20:22 +0000
You might want to check with Aspen or The Specialty Lab, but they are here in Minnesota. I do not know if they have facilities in Canada.
http://thespecialtylab.com/
http://aspenresearch.com/

Both are excellent companies but I am not sure of their capabilities as regards to strain-gauge testing.

But, there are detailed methods for performing strain-gauge testing on circuit board assemblies in IPC-TM-650, just in case you have to do it by yourself.
dean