TECHNET Archives

December 2015

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 2015 12:41:55 -0700
There is something that I noticed on the photo of the electronic module.
The board on the left that has the four Leach relays looks like there was a
violation of a documented recommendation by Leach of the positioning of the
relays next to each other. The document states that the permanent magnet
inside the relay could affect the performance of another relay next to it
if it is oriented in the same direction and not separated by at least 1/8":

http://www.leachintl2.com/english/english1/vol0/properties/N023eng.htm

It looks to me like all four are oriented the same way and looks to me like
they're closer than 1/8" = .125" = 3.175mm to each other. What do you think?

Steve

--

This email and any attachments are only for use by the intended
recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged, confidential, proprietary