TECHNET Archives

December 2015

From:
Chuck Brummer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Chuck Brummer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Dec 2015 20:20:16 +0000
How about Jack Daniels and MD!
Do It At Home.

Happy and Safe Holidays to all of you.

Chuck Brummer
Medical Flex, EMSD
8357 Canoga Ave, Canoga Park, CA 91304-2605
Office: +1 818 734-4930 | Mobile: +1 805 890-8452