TECHNET Archives

December 2015

From:
Greg Munie <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Greg Munie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 2015 23:07:30 +0000

It seems that, in my more than slightly dimmed memory, there was a paper put out by Kester at APEX many years ago warning people about exactly these issues.

I'll search and if I can find I'll post.