TECHNET Archives

November 2015

From:
Chuck Brummer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Chuck Brummer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 2015 20:17:17 +0000
Steve,

Appears that the lamination of DFSM has forced the SM into the holes.  If the spray pressure at develop is not adequate it will not clear the mask from the barrels.
Suggest you tell you supplier that this is a problem even if you do not reject the parts.  They can rework easily if they mask is not cured.
If I am incorrect, this is screened mask (of your you images looks very much like dry film, the other seems a little rough and might be liquid) they are spraying mask when the screen "snaps off" and contaminates the pad.

Based on your need you are making a good decision but I would still give feedback to the board supplier.

Chuck Brummer
Medical Flex, EMSD
8357 Canoga Ave, Canoga Park, CA 91304-2605
Office: +1 818 734-4930 | Mobile: +1 805 890-8452