TECHNET Archives

November 2015

From:
"Peter G. Houwen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Peter G. Houwen
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 2015 08:20:52 -0600
Sad news, indeed.  Not being in your neck of the woods, not much I can offer.  Even if I was, we are going through the same thing.  I started when we were a $40M company, developed some innovative products, rode it to $900M, and now I'm watching us shrink, we're half that size.  We just closed another R&D group this week, I expect to lose another shortly.  All because we let our products stagnate while we focused on "cost cutting".  Any coincidence that it's gotten worse since we hired our Senior VP of Innovation and Technology away from RIM?

Best of luck, Bev, you will do well.

Pete