TECHNET Archives

November 2015

From:
Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Brian Ellis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 2015 11:07:09 +0200
Bev

I don't know how long it was since we first corresponded here, or
(rarely) crossed swords, but it was long ago when mobile phones were
just that, phones! I was so sorry to hear your news and I'm sure that in
the medium term, you will find it a blessing in disguise as you explore
new worlds with a different employer.

All the best

Brian