TECHNET Archives

November 2015

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 2015 16:54:29 -0700
Oh geeze Bev, so sorry to hear that. Didn't think RIM would ever get to the
point where they even thought about letting someone the likes of you go.
It's a shame to see a company waste away like that. You know, I did like
the phones. Was a a loyal Blackberry user for three phones, my Pearl, my
Torch, and my Z-10. I wish you the best of luck my friend, but you won't
need too much because a man with your talents is very difficult to find,
I'm sure you will be back in full swing in no time.

Steve

--

This email and any attachments are only for use by the intended
recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged, confidential, proprietary