TECHNET Archives

November 2015

From:
"Macko, Joe @ SSG - PE - IEC" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Macko, Joe @ SSG - PE - IEC
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 2015 20:56:13 +0000
Dave,

I would recommend that you invest in a good dry box vs. cheap plastic containers that are most likely great ESD generators. Even though the PCBs themselves are not ESD sensitive, ESD components are probably located close by so any ESD generators in an electronics assembly area is not a good practice. All of our CMs including our manufacturing facility use dry boxes for temporary storage of PCBs and MSDs and they work great.

Best Regards,
Joe