TECHNET Archives

November 2015

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 2015 13:36:10 -0700
Hi Leland,

Yes there is, it's EIA-481. It's $94.00 you can get it here:

https://global.ihs.com/doc_detail.cfm?&item_s_key=00032963

Steve

--

This email and any attachments are only for use by the intended
recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged, confidential, proprietary