TECHNET Archives

November 2015

From:
Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steve Gregory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 2015 09:34:18 -0700
Hi Chris,

Sorry I was out on Friday, so I apologize for the late response. I have
your pictures posted, they are here:

http://stevezeva.homestead.com/Chris_Flux_Residue.jpg

As Guy said, I would leave it alone. I agree that an attempt to clean this
you would run the risk of wicking things up into the insulation. IMHO, it
looks fine to me.

Steve

--

This email and any attachments are only for use by the intended
recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged, confidential, proprietary