TECHNET Archives

November 2015

From:
Steven Creswick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Steven Creswick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 2015 17:53:58 -0500
Steve,

I agree with Joyce.  It depends upon the 'freshness' of your boards and any
preceding thermal exposures they may have experienced prior to wirebonding
(and bonding itself...).  The bonds may look good initially, but add a bit
of heat and the bonds will literally fall apart!

Steve C