TECHNET Archives

October 2015

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Oct 2015 08:17:53 -0500
Hi Bob - We have a list of Standard Repair procedures covering a wide range
of repairable "stuff" that we get customer concurrence at the start of a
program to eliminate the need for obtaining permission every time a repair
would be needed. The Standard Repair procedures is very
prescriptive/detailed on exactly how the repair is to be accomplished and
with a specific set of approved materials. Repairable items not on the
Standard Repair list need customer approval prior to doing the repair.
Your B/C/D items are included in our Standard Repair procedures.

Dave