TECHNET Archives

October 2015

From:
Vladimir Igoshev <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Oct 2015 07:38:08 +0200
There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong with the appearance of those solder joints. Even though a later if IAu was on a thin side, it did prevent E-Ni from oxidation,as a sound layer of intermetallics was formed.

It's definitely not Black Pad.‎

It could be though that there was touch of P in the layer.

Regards,

Vladimir
SENTEC

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.