TECHNET Archives

October 2015

From:
Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 2015 08:53:00 -0400
does not like to have that much gold... 0.038 micron is less than 1
micro-inch of gold.  you might have Ni oxide on surface to prevent good
joint... you might also have some Cu oxide on the surface, if your Ni
plating is crappy and porosity is high... can't see picture... did you buy
cheap?  (based on the amount of gold you are having).