TECHNET Archives

October 2015

From:
Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 2015 08:43:07 -0400
it depends on what is your product and how the line is balanced and
constructed.  If overall expose to the room within 1hr or less, you might
not see that much of difference.. if you run the assembly one shift and
let it stay overnight for the next day to be completed, you might see a
some difference.  (wetting angle of your exposed surface changes a little
within an hour or so, but most of clean room, 24-48 hours will show
significant difference).  It all depends what is your requirement.  if you
are building a LCD, one lady with makeup without wearing a mask smile to
the LCD will cause enough damage... ;-)
have a nice weekend and go Blue Jays...