TECHNET Archives

October 2015

From:
Gorka BIROT <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Gorka BIROT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Oct 2015 21:06:18 +0100
Louis,

Thanks for the answer but when you say :
"Customers who want either the checklist or microsection report are welcome
to have them. "

If the manufacturer answers "we are certified for class 3 production, we
don't have to store the test reports", what can I answer ? Does the IPC
specify anything about test reports traceability and theirs storage ?

Thank you

Gorka BIROT
Embedded systems engineer