TECHNET Archives

October 2015

From:
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 2015 15:04:25 +0000
I can assure you it is very conclusive. We attempted to use the same design from a different connector vendor at one of the clients I work for, and finally we soldered in the connector to prove the tuning fork/mating pin were intermittent. The fretting and disconnects during minor vibration were very evident at certain frequencies.