TECHNET Archives

September 2015

From:
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 2015 17:58:58 +0000
That is correct, but only to a point. If something is, in fact, physically measureable, then it pertains to a real fact or a real relational finding. If the measurement is based on a hypothesis as yet disproven, then the derived measurement is not a real fact. If you tell me you know, for a fact, something based on a hypothetical method of measurement (an implied result), then I can just as safely assume that you are full of radioactive isotopes from the planet Beryl.
Well, you folks wanted to keep this string going, so I have done my part.