TECHNET Archives

September 2015

From:
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 2015 15:47:18 +0000
No, that is not possible. The variations in the worldwide electronics soldering industry go far beyond what most of us see with typical ENIG, IAg, IAuCu (flash gold on copper), HASL, Pb-free HASL, OSP, and ten thousand billion different variations of component lead basis metals involved. How could anyone possibly characterize all of the different combinations and put an appropriate IMF thickness for each one? The charted document would be bigger than great-gramma's Bible.