TECHNET Archives

September 2015

From:
Bhanu Sood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 14 Sep 2015 10:57:50 -0400
Its basically a thermoplastic material used for mounting bare die, Crystalbond
is a trade name.
Make sure the Tg temperature of the thermoplastic doesn't degrade the part being
mounted.

--

Bhanu Sood

Center for Advanced Life Cycle Engineering (CALCE)
Test Services and Failure Analysis Laboratory
University of Maryland
Room 0128, 4298 Campus Dr. (Bldg. 88)
College Park, MD 20742 USA

Tel: +1 (301) 405 3498
Fax: +1 (301) 314 9269
e-mail: [log in to unmask]

Skype: calce_umd

website: www.calce.umd.edu/TSFA

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and
any attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not
an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
and permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately.
You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or any attachment
for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the contents to any
other person.