TECHNET Archives

September 2015

From:
Ioan Tempea <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ioan Tempea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 2015 19:57:52 +0000
Hi Adrian,

Although I concur with our colleagues that, for your volumes, masking/spraying should be reliable and cost effective, it seems that your original question has not been answered. So here's, in my personal order of preference, a list of selective coating equipment manufacturers:
http://www.pva.net/
http://www.nordson.com/en-us/divisions/asymtek/pages/default.aspx
http://www.nordsonefd.com/ca/

PVA and Asymtek provide full size and capability machines, whereas EFD might help with one of their tabletop robots.

They all provide precious info on equipment and valve selection, related to your application. They can also develop the process you need and provide you with an optimized program.

Best regards,

Ioan Tempea, P. Eng.
Manufacturing Engineer, Satellite Systems

MacDonald, Dettwiler and Associates Corporation, 21025 Trans-Canada Highway, Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue, QC, Canada H9X 3R2
Tel: +1-514-457-2150 x3556
www.mdacorporation.com

This e-mail, and any attachments, are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged, proprietary and/or confidential information. Any use, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachments for any purposes that have not been specifically authorized by the sender is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by reply e-mail and permanently delete all copies and attachments. This email is for informational purposes only and shall not be interpreted to authorize or conclude a binding agreement between MDA and any other party unless this email contains or is accompanied by an express written confirmation of MDA's intention to enter into a binding agreement, such confirmation shall only be provided by an authorized representative of MDA.