TECHNET Archives

September 2015

From:
Date:
Sat, 26 Sep 2015 14:38:04 +0000
The first day I met Werner was when my manager at Honeywell introduced him to me and told me he would be my manager temporarily while we were working through some issues on the A-12 stealth program. Werner said we should sit down and go through some of the problems that were being seen and my manager agreed.
So we went golfing! We had to have a cart because, as Werner said, we were to sit down and discuss these things.
He was the best manager I ever had. His mind was, as you described, like a razor. He could cut through the crap and get to the root cause(s) of a problem better than anyone I have ever met.