TECHNET Archives

September 2015

From:
Mike Fenner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Mike Fenner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Sep 2015 20:38:34 +0100
Hmm.
Well if they don't wet/solder and can't be repaired then they are unusable.
So far as the leaching is concerned, as Dave said you have an unknown. Even
if they look good I would be giving them a prod. Could be you just have a
mechanical (vice like) grip between the two fillets as it's entirely
possible the terminations have leached off completely, or are at least
compromised.

--
Regards

Mike