TECHNET Archives

August 2015

From:
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 2015 13:55:16 +0000
You may be better off and find it cheaper to have your board fabricator strip and replate for you, but you can't have any components on the board (CCA versus bare PWB) should you choose to go that route. For the ones that have parts assembled, you need to be careful of the applied voltage used in replating.
dean