TECHNET Archives

August 2015

From:
Joyce Koo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Aug 2015 16:57:19 -0400
look like the customer got some tight request... (the board might be small
- however, choice of fr4 is strange in that case.  otherwise, no reason to
get so hang on the tolerance... we might talking about something else).
of course, unless you deal with a newbie designer - never see a fab house
before... just a guess.
             jk