TECHNET Archives

August 2015

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 2015 14:36:17 -0500
Hi Craig - yea, something just doesn't look right. If you have the
resources, I would conduct an XRF plating thickness survey on the boards
where you can and then a cross section too. The plating appearance after
reflow is not typical of what I am used to observing.

Dave