TECHNET Archives

August 2015

From:
Ahne Oosterhof <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Ahne Oosterhof <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 2015 10:19:01 -0700
Ahhhh, a little computer communication problem. The dot in front of the
number of sigmas is not a decimal point, but it was part of a table list, a
fat round black circle. Next time I will have to change things like that to
another symbol.
The actual numbers were slightly rounded off.

Ahne.