TECHNET Archives

July 2015

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 2015 11:09:52 -0500
I would heartily agree with you.  Laura graduated from Mt. Mercy University
here in Cedar Rapids, and they have public service to others as a
graduation requirement.  Both my boys are Boy Scouts (one Eagle, one near
Eagle) and that organization stresses service to others as well.

But, that is getting a little far afield from what I first asked.

Doug Pauls
Principal Materials and Process Engineer
Rockwell Collins