TECHNET Archives

July 2015

From:
Mumtaz Bora <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Mumtaz Bora <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 2015 14:45:27 +0000
Hi Mike, In the earlier profiles some of the NiPdAu components were not profiled, but now we are redoing  the profile with all critical components including NiPdAu. Thanks again for all your inputs. Much appreciated.

Thank-you
Mumtaz
858-795-0112
Peregrine  Semiconductor