TECHNET Archives

July 2015

From:
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 2015 16:04:55 +0000
I think one of the best programs to have your kids learn not only about life, but how to do framing, wiring, plumbing, insulation, painting, roofing, etc., and most importantly, how to give of yourself to better someone else, is in Homes for Habitat. I will be an old fuddy duddy officially next month, and only now have I learned that nothing you do for yourself is of any value in how you lived your life, but those things you have done to help others. Best of all, they don't have to necessarily learn it from you.
dean