TECHNET Archives

July 2015

From:
David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, David Hillman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 2015 18:16:34 -0400
Hi Bryan - you can decrease the incidence of voiding by tweaking the
soldering temperatures and times. You won't alway eliminate them but you
can reduce their presence significantly with altering your normal soldering
parameters slightly.

Dave