TECHNET Archives

July 2015

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 2015 10:34:58 -0500
Had not considered budgeting.  Good thought.  Along those lines, I would
recommend the Financial Peace University course developed by Dave Ramsey.
I required my kids to take it to avoid the credit card traps.

Doug Pauls
Principal Materials and Process Engineer
Rockwell Collins