TECHNET Archives

July 2015

From:
Chuck Brummer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jul 2015 07:49:56 -0700
Well then,  I stand behind my thinking these aren't pretty but my serve
the intended purpose.

I agree that whoever made them needs to clean up their processing, the
hole prep was poor.
The processing of the plate up image lacked too.

If you have a board to sacrifice I am sure many of us would like to see a
X-section of the holes.

No electrical test cert?  Not to late to get them tested.

Chuck

Charles W. Brummer | 3M Manufacturing Engineer
3M Electronic Solutions Division
3M Canoga Park, 8357 Canoga Ave. | Canoga Park, CA 91304
Office: 818 734 4930
[log in to unmask] | www.3M.com

This message (including any attachments) may contain material, non-public
information or proprietary information and is for the intended recipients
only. If you are not the intended recipient, you should notify the sender
and delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or use of this
information is strictly prohibited and may subject you to legal liability.