TECHNET Archives

July 2015

From:
Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Douglas Pauls <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jul 2015 07:07:44 -0500
Ong,
Technet strips out all attachments, so we cannot see your photo.  I
recommend that you send your photo directly to Steve Gregory, who has a
site to post them for Technet review.  I have copied his email address to
this message.

Doug Pauls
Principal Materials and Process Engineer
Rockwell Collins