TECHNET Archives

July 2015

From:
"Carroll, Thomas A" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Carroll, Thomas A
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 2015 19:45:27 +0000
Mike,

If first article requirement is per AS9102 and this is standard commercial off the shelf hardware, then a FAIR is not required. Per AS9102, Rev A, This Standard does not apply to procured Standard Catalog Hardware or Deliverable Software.

If you still want the NAS spec go to IHS Global Engineering Document Services or like company that provides copies of specifications. https://global.ihs.com/

Regards,
Tom

Thomas A. Carroll, CQA, CIT, FAA ODA Unit Member for BDS
Supplier Quality Engineer
Boeing Defense, Space and Security - East Region Supplier Quality
eFAX: 314-777-1845
Cell: 215-692-2463
Virtual Desk Phone Number: 314-545-2358
email: [log in to unmask]
 Go Green! Please do not print this e-mail unless necessary.
NOTE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, or believe you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information. Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this e-mail in error, and delete the copy you received. Thank you.
EXPORT COMPLIANCE STATEMENT:
"The information contained herein is or may be controlled by the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), 22 CFR 120-130, and may not be exported, or disclosed to a foreign person, whether in the United States or abroad, without prior U.S. Government written approval"