TECHNET Archives

July 2015

From:
Louis Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
TechNet E-Mail Forum <[log in to unmask]>, Louis Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 2015 18:59:32 +0000
The point about company stock is important. I read part of a book by William Sharpe (Nobel prize winner from Stanford) about 8 years ago in which he, in his unique writing style, effectively says it is a bad idea to buy stock in a company you work for.  Louis Hart